Sometimes when we use the android phone suddenly the phone’s performance speed is very low and phone memory is low or freezing phone in this situation, we need to restart the android phone. If your mobile phone work app is unresponsive and crashing you need to quickly continue to solve this issue. Follow the simple step-by-step guide for restarting the phone. We have already written articles on how to save a picture as a PDF.
Restart Android Phone
1. Press and hold the phone’s power button (generally on the top or right side of the device) for 1-10 seconds until the power options menu appears, then release the power button. We have already written an article on how to delete, add or remove Samsung accounts from Phones, Web, and Samsung tv.
2. Tap on restart or shut down.
3. That depends on your phone. Take a few minutes to back to your mobile main screen.
4. If you have to enable a passcode. Now you need to enter your passcode or fingerprint into your mobile.
Apple iPhone and iPad Restart or Shut down
You can use the two ways to shut down your iPhone or iPad.
- Using the side power button
- Use the setting menu
Turn off and restart through the Power button
- First of all press and hold your iPhone power button for 3-5 seconds. If you have a new model phone press the power button and volume up button together.
- Slowly press your finger on the power icon and swipe to the right side of the screen.
- Press and hold the power button for three seconds.
Turn off and restart using the menu options
- Take your iPhone or iPad and tap on the Settings icon.
- Now select General from the settings menu “A” and then Shut down the General menu”b”.