Some people demand how to enable dark mode on Gmail. Now every social media app comes with a dark mode feature for the users. Because they like the dark mode everywhere.
When we open Gmail to read the message light mode is so ineffective for the eyes quickly, we ignore the mail and close the tab. The dark mode is so effective for the user’s eyes they feel comfortable. The developer introduced dark mode in Gmail after a long time. So now follow the guide step by step for enabling the dark mode on Gmail.
You must read Apple upcoming event on march
1. How to enable dark mode on Gmail in Desktop
1. Open Google Chrome and click the Gmail option.
2. Go to the top right corner click the Settings icon.
3. Tap on the View all option.
4. Pick the Dark Theme and click the Save option.
If you want to disable the dark theme option follow the same steps and chose the Default theme then click the Save option.
2. How to enable dark mode on Gmail in Android
Sometimes you need to update your mobile phone because every company comes with new features in the new version. So first update your phone and check the new features. Follow the simple steps to enable the dark mode on Gmail in Android.
1. Open Gmail Application
2. Go to top left corner and click the icon of three horizontal lines.
3. Click the Settings option.
4. Tap on the General settings option.
5. Chose the Theme option.
6. Select the Dark option.
Follow the step-by-step guide for disabling the dark mode on Gmail and click the light option.
Now Dark theme is available in these apps. can follow the links to know how to enable dark mode in these apps.