This is a very simple question How to enable dark mode on youtube. Everybody knows the light effect on the eyes. In the world, people use social media and Mostly like the dark mode.
Now YouTube has brought you Dark Mode which will not hurt your eyes. The “Dark Mode” is very effective for your eyes because this YouTube creates easier and more comfortable for the users.
1. Enable YouTube Dark Mode on the Web
Now open YouTube and go to the right corner of your profile option then click the
“Appearance: Device Theme” option. Then you aren’t signed in so click the menu option and follow the same steps.
Now click the “Dark Theme” option. Now you see a “Dark Theme” on your YouTube. Remember your “Dark Theme” will appear only present web browser. Because it’s not attached to your google account.
Redo all steps for the disable the dark theme and selecting “Dark theme” “Use device theme” or “Light theme”.
2. Enable YouTube Dark Mode on the Android
- Now open the YouTube app and go to the top right corner then click your Profile option to enable the Dark Mode.
2. Select the Settings option in the menu.
3. Click the General option.
4. Now click the Dark Theme option and finally, you get the “Dark Theme” on your YouTube.
3. Enable YouTube Dark Mode on the iPhone
Not the no more high difference between iPhone youtube dark mode settings and Andriod in.
- So open the YouTube app and click your profile in the right top corner.
2. Tap on the Settings option.
3. And go to the General option and then click.
4. Now select the Dark Theme that will be appeared.
Instantly follow the all steps for disabling the “Dark Mode”. Go to your profile and select “Settings” and choose the “General” option then click the “Dark Theme” option.
You must read How to delete bigo live account