The dark mode is now available everywhere. like apps, websites even browsers. Most users use the dark theme everywhere. So now I am sharing with you how to enable dark mode in google chrome.
So now follow those steps on how to enable dark mode in google chrome.
- First, open google chrome and go to the right corner click three dots.
- Now click the settings option on the right side.
- Click the appearance option on the left side
- Click the theme option
- Click the search bar and write Just Black
- Now click the add to chrome
- Now enable dark mode in google chrome
Redo all steps and click it again to disable dark theme in Google search
I hope this has been beneficial for you. Because I am always trying to send you good and easy content.
Now follow the links to know how to enable dark mode in these specific apps.
- Facebook enables dark mode guide
- Whatsapp enables dark mode guide
- YouTube enables dark mode guide
- Google Chrome enables dark mode guide
- Facebook Messenger enables dark mode guide
You have to read How to enable dark mode on youtube