Most people want to know how to enable dark mode in Facebook messenger. people use dark mode on Facebook and they want to enable dark mode in Messenger. Because most people like dark mode everywhere. Facebook users Already know how to enable dark in Facebook but they don’t know how to enable dark in Messenger. But Messenger users impatient wait for dark mode in Messenger. So now the Facebook team introduced dark mode for Messenger users. So now follow these steps for enabling dark mode in Messenger.
1. How to Enable Messenger Dark Mode on Android And iOS
When we install Messenger on mobile or iOS already enable light mode for the Messenger users. But mostly we want to allow the dark mode in Messenger. Because the dark mode is easy for users. Enabling dark mode in Messenger on Android and iOS very simple step.
- Now open the Messenger App and Click the top left side Profile option
2. Click the Dark Mode
3. To enable the dark mode Click the On
Redo all steps for disabling the dark mode go to Profile and click the Dark Mode option then click On dark mode.
2. How to Enable Messenger Dark Mode on Desktop
A few People use Messenger on their desktops. Mostly use Messenger on Mobile. But desktop users use the dark mode. So, I am telling you how to enable dark mode in Messenger on the desktop.
- Now open Messenger on Desktop and Click the Profile option
2. Click the Appearance option and go to the right side then Click the Theme option
3. Click the Dark option
Sometimes you need to update the app to enable the dark mode. because when Facebook comes to updating for new features Facebook Developer does few changes to Facebook.
Redo all steps for disabling the dark mode on the desktop.
You must read How to delete aliexpress account